- Recorded Date:Apr. 8, 2021
- Event:On Demand
PSTs – Personal Storage Tables – arrived in the days of 25 mb mailboxes and 3 kb emails. But now that most Exchange mailboxes are in the cloud, isn’t it time to drop this antiquated technology?
Short answer – yes. With today’s larger mailboxes, expandable Exchange Online archives, and network and cloud capabilities, there’s no reason to store email in PSTs. Moving messages into PSTs compromises data governance and compliance strategies and exposes organizations to risk of loss, corruption, or hacking.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear from Microsoft MVP, Tony Redmond and Quest PST migration expert, Mike Weaver as they discuss:
- Security and compliance issues for PSTs
- How to move PST data into the cloud
- How to block people from using PSTs
- Advantages to having data in the cloud
Don’t miss it!