- Recorded Date:Aug. 8, 2023
- Event:On Demand
You’re not alone! Many organizations who maintain third-party email archive solutions such as Enterprise Vault or Dell EMC SourceOne are facing a critical decision regarding the future management of their business data. Delaying this decision could introduce security risks, create staffing challenges, and lead to missed opportunities for significant ROI through modernizing archives. This is especially the case with EMC SourceOne, since Dell announced the end of life date and will no longer offer support.
But there are ways you can make the most of your Microsoft 365 investment – and ensure maximum efficiency in your archiving process. For example, the benefits you’re currently paying for in legacy systems are generally available for free in your Microsoft 365 subscription – and you’ll be able to perform all your eDiscovery/compliance searches in one place. Get all the details in this on-demand webinar where we explore:
- The process of migrating legacy email archives to Microsoft 365
- How to address common customer concerns and objections
- Important considerations such as data compatibility, configuration complexities, and scalability
- Tips and tricks for quickly and securely migrating data, reducing manual search time, and eliminating data loss
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn how you can make the most of your Microsoft 365 investment and ensure maximum efficiency in your archiving processes.