- Recorded Date:Jun. 16, 2021
- Event:On Demand
If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you already know the risks posed by PST files. In the wake of high-profile data breaches, IT admins often say the thought of precarious PSTs scattered throughout their network gives them sleepless nights. If you want to sleep easy, it’s essential to locate and centralize your data.
In this practical session, PST migration expert and Office 365 Technologist, Mike Weaver, discusses:
- Effective tactics to find all network PST locations
- Base discovery vs detailed discovery
- Options for locating remote PSTs
- How to migrate files while in use
Aimed at IT Managers, Exchange Admins, Office 365 Engineers, MSP Partners, Compliance Officers and Data Security professionals, this webcast outlines how to take the first step to eradicating PST files from your organization.
Mike Weaver, PST migration expert and Office 365 Technologist