- Date:Jun. 23, 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
With security breaches on the rise, it is more important than ever for an organization to minimize its risk by separating administrative responsibilities. Even so, the Microsoft 365 native tools make it difficult to delegate administrative tasks at a granular level. This becomes far more challenging in multi-tenant environments.
What you will learn
- How Microsoft 365 delegation differs from that of on premises environments
- What Microsoft recommends with regard to administrative delegation
- Strategies for managing multi-tenant environments.
- Brien Posey, Technology Author and Microsoft MVP
- Vance Forbush, Strategic Systems Architect, Quest