The Year That Was for QUADROtech. CEO Peter Kozak Gives Us His Take on 2014 at QUADROtech
As we approach the end of 2014 and before we start 2015, I wanted to take a moment to look back at some of the successes of Quadrotech’s 2014.
2014 has seen us accelerate our growth beyond anything we had imagined – having started the year with a small (yet extremely committed!) team of 19 people, and ending (at the time of writing) with 40.
Through the continued refining of our products, we have been able to not only take on more projects, but tackle much larger ones too. We broke new records with different projects for the largest migration of a single archiving system: first 180TB, then 200TB and now 280TB… in fact 11 projects over 100TB! Our growth has encompassed every department and facet of the organization, from sales to development, infrastructure to training.
As we look to the start of 2015, our commitment to our product development, customer service and market offering as the only triple play vendor in this space capable of providing solutions for offline, live and archive mail migration, will only continue to grow.
Let’s take a quick look at some of 2014’s key achievements:
- Summer saw the launch of ArchiveShuttle.cloud, our cloud-based zero-infrastructure migration solution with incredibly low TTFI. [download id=”1865″] (Press Release).
- We updated our cloud datacenter with a $250k infrastructure investment to cater for almost 50 projects running on ArchiveShuttle.cloud
- We doubled our development and support team resources to increase our development speed and agility, having insourced the whole team during 2014
- The Advanced Ingestion Protocol for Office 365 launched as a part of Archive Shuttle giving the market’s only performant and compliant migration from 3rd party archives into Office 365
- We launched FlightDeck 3.3, the most capable PST consolidation and management product in the market today, with improved support for Office 365, Corrupt PST file handling and change auditing
- We announced MailboxShuttle – our live mail migration product
Late breaking news!
Just before I close, I am proud to announce that ArchiveShuttle has just achieved gold certification from MigrationForensics, an independent migration market analyst and auditor. Their rigorous certification process tests migration software against criterias of compliance, security, performance, integrity and audit capabilities meaning our customers can have complete reassurance in the ArchiveShuttle product performing a safe and best practice migration. More news on that in January.
In closing, I’d like to wish all of our customers and partners a happy new year and we look forward tackling the migration challenges of 2015 with you!
Peter Kozak – CEO
p.s. Expect a big announcement concerning our Office365 capabilities in Q1 of 2015!