Release Announcement: Archive Shuttle 10.0
I’m pleased to announce the general availability of Archive Shuttle 10.0, the latest iteration of our market-leading email archive migration software.
Archive Shuttle quickly and securely migrates data to Office 365 or other archiving systems with precision and ease. It preserves interdependencies with email, mitigates bandwidth constraints, and delivers seamless user access during the migration. Archive Shuttle 10.0 development efforts focused on these areas:
- Improving usability: Development focused on improving the look and usability of the product.
- Increasing speed: Several enhancements were made to increase speeds related to importing functions and failures.
- Updating security: Enhancements were made so Archive Shuttle is compliant with the latest security standards for communication and authentication.
Keep reading to learn more about what you’ll find in this release.
Key Archive Shuttle Improvements
An effort was focused on improving the usability and aesthetics of the product. The user interface was enhanced and modernized. Take a look:
In addition, these enhancements were made:
- A Default policy was introduced for the RenameSourceArchive command.
- Obsolete workflows are now hidden.
- Provisioned leaver mailboxes are now limited to the value of the maximum rolling license count.
- It’s now possible to automatically import items without Office 365 retention mappings.
Support for Quest Archive Manager 5.7 was also validated.
Several enhancements were made to increase speeds related to importing and failure management.
- It’s now possible to configure the number of concurrent ingestion batches via OAuth.
- It is possible to configure the maximum number of items that can be in one PST.
- The ability was added to permanently fail items for import on specified errors.
- For Exchange and Office 365 migrations, the ability was added to auto-disable mappings when specified errors are returned.
Enhancements were made so Archive Shuttle is compliant with the latest security standards for communication and authentication.
- Exchange Online PowerShell commands can now be executed over modern authentication (OAuth).
- Dependency on TLS 1.0 and 1.1 during installation was removed.
- Support was added for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol).
For a full report of what’s new in Archive Shuttle 10.x, check out the release notes.