Migrating archives is tough: Huge volumes of data need to be transferred and managed, while users need to have uninterrupted and seamless access to their data. Archive Migration made easy.
Our tools automate the extraction and ingestion, while allowing for backups and data-integrity checks during the process.
At a glance
While Enterprise Vault could utilize Microsoft and Symantec/Veritas clustering technologies for the fail-over of a server, the biggest loophole for many installations is the need to keep a reliable copy of all archived data in a secondary disaster recovery location. This is what EVnearSync from Quadrotech is designed to deliver. It manages the whole process of creating a reliable second copy of each archived item, eliminating the need for Enterprise Vault Archiving Storage backups while simplifying the continuity procedures: Customers are able to connect to the secondary copy in seconds, instead of restoring backups for hours.
- Replicate Vault Store Partitions
- Replicate Index Volumes
- Replicate Microsoft SQL Database dumps
- Replicates any LUN or UNC Path to any LUN or UNC Path
- Live Statistics
- Provides a backup free scenario if you replicate to a secondary data-centre
- Assures the consistency of your data with MD5 or SHA256 hashes
- Integrates fully transparent with Enterprise Vault
- Built In fail-over procedure (Automatic or Manual)
- Initial replication for closed and open Vault Store Partitions
- Advanced Reporting
- Email Alerting for Enterprise Vault and Replication
- Recovery Point Objective (maximum allowed Data Loss) is Zero!
- Recovery Time Objective (Time to restore after disaster) is some seconds