Announcing our latest eBook: Eradicating Legacy Public Folders
Deciding how to bring Public Folders into the future has been a pain point for Exchange customers for a long time. Understanding the available options, new platforms. and how to move data and logic for on-premises or cloud-based Public Folder hierarchy is often difficult.
Well, that is – until today! Today we announce the launch of our public folder eBook: The Complete Guide to Eradicating Legacy Public Folders. Authored by MVPs Vasil Michev and Steve Goodman and myself (Dan Clark), and edited by Tony Redmond (MVP), we have pulled together the best advice, guidance and product comparisons to help you – our partners and customers – understand what options are available to bring public folders into the 21st century.
The 69-page eBook includes:
- The history of Public Folders – where they have come from and where they are going to
- The use case for Public Folders – why and how these objects are used in Exchange
- Evaluating replacements for Public Folders – where does the data go?
- Migrating Public Folders and using Microsoft’s own tools
- Third Party Tools for Migrating Public Folders
Just like our previous eBook: Complete Guide to Eradicating PST Files eBook, the Public Folders eBook is free! Get started by downloading it here, or you can download it for your kindle at a small cost here.