You’ve made the move to Office 365. Now optimize your spend, manage security, and drive service adoption.
Our powerful, web-based reporting application equips you with the level of detail you need to identify cost savings, improve security, and find specific opportunities to drive adoption. This will ensure that your organization gets the full value of the licences you’re paying for, and you always have accurate, up to date information on your actual licence requirements.
Radar for Office 365 offers detailed, automated reporting on:
- Exchange Online
- Mail Traffic
- Skype for Business
- Office 365 Groups
- Mobile Devices
- Licences and Subscriptions
- Public Folders
- Spam and Malware
- User Activity/ Inactivity
- Office 365 Service Status
- Monitor adoption of services or identify where a user is licensed for a service they’re not using. This enables you to target training or assign a more appropriate licence.
- Create a full inventory of all services, configurations and usage.
- Support capacity planning with a full breakdown of Office 365 licence subscriptions by user, by service, as well as tracking usage over time.
- Review user’s mailbox security, password changes, and MFA settings.
- Ensure mailboxes are secure by identifying irregularities in the amount of spam and malware received, and monitoring mailboxes with non-standard permissions set.
- Manage shared mailbox security, and users by retention policy.
- Monitor Skype for Business usage with detailed reporting on activity, session type, and logins.
- Identify users or groups with low service usage, and use this information to develop targeted training and resources.
- Review Yammer usage with detailed reporting on activity and interaction type (posts, reads, and likes).
There are over 70 customizable, detailed reports. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Build it yourself with the Custom Report Builder.
Use the Custom Report Builder to generate bespoke reports by selecting the data fields you want and applying filters to get the information you need. Our Custom Pivot Report provides even more powerful ways to manipulate your Office 365 data, making it possible to see vast amounts of data grouped together by different attributes simultaneously.
Get more control over your data with Radar Reporting
- Advanced filtering: Get the exact data you need.
- Highly customizable: Report on any Azure AD attribute using the powerful Custom Report Builder.
- Powerful Data Analysis: Using the Pivot Reports and Custom Pivot tool.
- Trend Analysis: With unlimited historical data storage.
- Schedule, Share and Export: Leverage business intelligence from Office 365 throughout your organisation, and save staff time on regular reporting needs.
- Role Based Access Control: Give the right people the right information using our sophisticated permissions settings.
- New – Publishable Dashboards: When one or two reports isn’t enough, you can share the bigger picture with anyone who needs to see it.
- Tenant Reports: Stay updated on any service incidents or maintenance which could affect your tenant.
Simple to set up, secure, trusted, and highly customizable. Sign up for a free 14-day trial now.