Automated PST identification, migration and elimination
What’s the problem with PST Files?
PSTs are offline files used by Outlook/Exchange Clients. The file format is outdated and insecure, which means they’re susceptible to data leakage, poorly protected from hackers, wide open to malware, and easily corrupted. You can’t centralize or manage them, so it’s challenging to track how many exist across the organization.
What is PST Flight Deck?
PST Flight Deck is the most advanced solution for identifying, migrating and eliminating PSTs from the enterprise. It is ideal for migration to Exchange Online, Exchange 2013, Enterprise Vault (EV), and hybrid configurations.
What does PST Flight Deck Do?
PST Flight Deck locates PSTs wherever they are, and identifies the owner. Then, the solution processes the files, ingests them into the new platform, and deletes the old PSTs. The core module of PST Flight Deck contains the business logic, and additional modules are deployed according to the migration scenario.
Using an intelligent and automated approach, PST Flight Deck can:
- Scan local drives, attached USB devices, and network shares.
- Run detailed reporting of PST location and size.
- Manage user policies, interaction, notification and authorizations.
- Offer secure, automatic centralization, with newly enhanced bandwidth control.
- Filter, verify, and de-duplicate files, with password removal, and corruption repair.
- Deliver rapid ingestion into the new platform, with automated elimination of old PSTs.
- Support Microsoft Azure, on-premises, or hybrid set up.
- Handle leaver’s PST files with terminated account workflows.
- Enable flexible user management with profile based workflows.
- Provide Macintosh support for both PST and OLM files.
Why should you choose PST Flight Deck?
Our advanced extraction and ingestion technologies guarantee a better migration; we can repair your corrupted PST files and migrate your data faster, all the while maintaining source data integrity.
Advanced Extraction Technology (AET)
Quadrotech’s Advanced Extraction Technology locates individual items, then examines, repairs and migrates them, removing any need for MAPI. If one data file is corrupt, AET ingests the rest, attempts to repair the corrupt item, and flags the item if it is unable to fix it. The technology ensures that as much data is extracted and ingested as possible.
Advanced Ingestion Protocol (AIP)
Traditional ingestion methods for Office 365 and Exchange have low performance, high bandwidth requirements, and are potentially harmful to future forensic analysis. AIP provides a massive increase in speed compared with traditional Exchange Web Services (EWS), accelerating ingestion dramatically, whilst maintaining the integrity of the source data.