A little more than a hundred years ago, the Wright brothers solved the technical problem of flying. The plane they constructed was only designed to carry a very small load over a very short distance – the reliability was terrible. A modern aircraft hardly reminds its pilots of the early days of air traffic. It is designed to enable flying as a business process for airline companies around the world. It takes complexity out of the process, provides safety warnings and allows the pilots to concentrate on what really matters.
Now you can imagine why we called our PST Migration System “PST FlightDeck”.
At a Glance
As much as a modern pilot needs to focus on the relevant issues, an administrator in a large enterprise must be able to complete various tasks in a limited time frame. PST FlightDeck gives you complete control over the PST’s in your environment.
Just like a pilot you can control all relevant functions from a sophisticated dashboard.
- Identify all PST files
- Scan local drives and attached USB devices
- Scan network shares
- Detailed reporting of location and size
- Notify user of policies
- Request user authorization
- User include/exclude options
- Automated move to central location
- Uninterrupted user access even after centralization
- Advanced bandwidth control
- Secure transfer
- Full backup before processing
- Instant Password removal
- Corruption verification and repair
- Wide choide of target systems including Microosft Exchnage Primary Mailbox or Personal Archives, Symantec’s Enterprise Vault on-premise or in the cloud, Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud email or archive providers
- Immediate or scheduled PST cleanup
Reporting and Control
- Detailed planning
- Full visibility of migration process
- Complete Audit Trail
- Central “FlightDeck” control console
PST FlightDeck is centered on its CORE which controls the master schedule as well as containing the business logic. The product has additional modules which will be used depending on the migration scenario.