Migrate users quickly and safely to Exchange and Office 365
Email is a mission-critical service, so it’s important that when you decide to migrate your live mail the solution you choose minimizes end user disruption, and uses intelligent automation to maintain compliance and business continuity.
What is Mailbox Shuttle?
Mailbox Shuttle is an enterprise-grade solution for migrating live email systems quickly and safely to Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365. The solution provides maximum efficiency with minimum intervention.
How does Mailbox Shuttle Work?
- Chain of Custody and compliance best practice is followed at all times, and a full audit trail following Microsoft’s best practices is maintained at every step of the migration process.
- Mailbox Shuttle’s sophisticated custom PowerShell scripting engine enables Mailbox Shuttle to act as a central orchestration tool for a much larger migration project.
- Mailbox Shuttle’s propriety Sync’n’Switch technology uncouples data synchronization from user migration, guaranteeing that users are not interrupted while their email is migrated.
- Mailbox Shuttle ensures continuous user email access, provides full checks, monitoring and reports, and is readily scalable.
Why should you choose Mailbox Shuttle?
- You can use it to update Office 365 licensing, enable new services, call other Quadrotech migration products, or launch other custom scripts to build a workflow for your entire project.
- If you’re migrating to Office 365, you can use Mailbox Shuttle and Archive Shuttle together. Single schedule preserves dependencies between live mail and archive with no user interruption.
The Mailbox Shuttle cloud gets you migrating in minutes. Its dedicated control module manages the migration without needing to deploy on-premises hardware. All that is required on-premises is to install a single set of modules.