Intelligent replication instead of backing up.
At a glance
While Enterprise Vault could utilize Microsoft and Symantec/Veritas clustering technologies for the fail-over of a server, the biggest loophole for many installations is the need to keep a reliable copy of all archived data in a secondary disaster recovery location. This is what EVnearSync from QUADROtech is designed to deliver. It manages the whole process of creating a reliable second copy of each archived item, eliminating the need for Enterprise Vault Archiving Storage backups while simplifying the continuity procedures: Customers are able to connect to the secondary copy in seconds, instead of restoring backups for hours.
- Replicate Vault Store Partitions
- Replicate Index Volumes
- Replicate Microsoft SQL Database dumps
- Replicates any LUN or UNC Path to any LUN or UNC Path
- Live Statistics
- Provides a backup free scenario if you replicate to a secondary data-centre
- Assures the consistency of your data with MD5 or SHA256 hashes
- Integrates fully transparent with Enterprise Vault
- Built In fail-over procedure (Automatic or Manual)
- Initial replication for closed and open Vault Store Partitions
- Advanced Reporting
- Email Alerting for Enterprise Vault and Replication
- Recovery Point Objective (maximum allowed Data Loss) is Zero!
- Recovery Time Objective (Time to restore after disaster) is some seconds
As a Symantec Partner QUADROtech provides a published Enterprise Vault Extensions solution. EVnearSync makes use of the APIs in Enterprise Vault 10.0.4 to ensure a seamless experience for the migration and management of Enterprise Vault.