Migrate Your Enterprise Email Archives Quickly and Safely
What’s the problem with Legacy Archives?
Old enterprise archives (like Enterprise Vault) used to be a good solution for organisations who wanted to save mailbox storage space by sending their email to a third-party archive. Software has evolved significantly since then, and now organizations, with restrained on-premises resources, and old legacy archives, must face their data and all its complexities when migrating to Office 365. This is no easy task, and while there are plenty of migration tools available, Archive Shuttle can get you migrating faster.
What is Archive Shuttle?
Archive Shuttle is a proven archive migration tool for bringing your email archive data out of third party archive systems and into Office 365 or another archiving system. The solution uses customizable workflows to automate extraction and ingestion of archive data, eliminating risk with data integrity checks throughout the entire process. Huge volumes of data can be transferred and managed, and users have uninterrupted and seamless access to their data.
How does Archive Shuttle work?
- Archive Shuttle is built around a coordinated peer-to-peer architecture where a core server is responsible for directing the workflow between agents that do all the heavy lifting. This enables a scalable, flexible approach where the core never becomes a bottleneck, and peer agents can be spun up according to the workload.
- Archive Shuttle’s customizable workflows not only maintain full Chain of Custody by automating the extraction and ingestion of data, but they also take care of other project steps like provisioning and disabling the archive system’s Outlook add-in. Huge volumes of data can be transferred and managed, and users have uninterrupted and seamless access to their data.
- Archive Shuttle migrates mail and journal archives (preserving envelope data) from legacy on-premises and cloud archiving systems (like Enterprise Vault and Source One) to other on-premises and cloud archives, like Exchange 2010,2013,2016, Office 365 or Proofpoint.
Why should you choose Archive Shuttle?
- The only on-premises requirements you will need are an allocated staging area, and the deployment of appropriate modules.
- Archive Shuttle’s Sync’n’Switch technology uncouples data synchronization from user migration, preventing disruption while email is migrated from the legacy archive to the new platform.
- Archive Shuttle’s Advanced Ingestion Protocol (AIP) is proven to dramatically cut ingestion time, and maintains Chain of Custody reporting.
- If you’re migrating to Office 365, you can use Mailbox Shuttle and Archive Shuttle to migrate live mailboxes and email archives together. The single schedule preserves dependencies between live email and archives with no user interruption.
- Our cloud-based deployment, Archive Shuttle cloud can get you migrating faster. Its dedicated control module manages the migration from Quadrotech’s own datacenter, drastically reducing resource requirements and enabling archive migration to start almost immediately.