Accelerating Smart Archive Migrations via the Cloud or On-Premise
Email archive migration is tough: Huge volumes of data need to be transferred and managed, while users need to have uninterrupted and seamless access to their data. Archive Migration is made easy with ArchiveShuttle which uses extensive workflows to automate the extraction and ingestion data, while eliminating risk though backups and data-integrity checks during the process.
At a glance
ArchiveShuttle is a proven archive migration tool – an intelligent, end-to-end solution to help you complete email archive migration projects faster, more securely and with less risk. Our flexible architecture and modular approach helps to address various levels of size and complexity. Use our cloud to help you take advantage of Office 365 much faster!
ArchiveShuttle migrates Mail and Journal Archives (preserving Envelope Data) from Enterprise Vault and other archives to Enterprise Vault, to Exchange 2010/2013/O365, either the Primary Mailbox, or the Secondary (Archive-) Mailbox or into the cloud.
ArchiveShuttle is built around a coordinated peer-to-peer architecture where a CORE server is responsible for coordinating the workflow between agents that do the heavy lifting. This enables a scalable, multithreaded approach where the CORE never becomes a bottleneck and peer agents can be spun up according to the workload.
Highlights of ArchiveShuttle include:
- Sync’n’Switch – Synchronize the content in the background then switch the users to and migrate within minutes.
- Expanded source connector framework – Now includes EMC SourceOne, HP Autonomy / Zantaz / EAS and Barracuda Message Archiver – with more to follow including Quest Archive Manager and CommVault Simpana
- Automated leaver handling – Automates the process for handling leavers, saving manual attention. Leaver’s archives are detected easily in ArchiveShuttle’s User Interface, enabling organizations to define different migration workflows.
- Slipstreamed Reporting – Simplifying the management of a migration; keeping users informed at every stage.
- More Record Performance – Further enhancements to QUADROtech’s Advanced Ingestion Protocol (AIP) result in even faster migrations with greater safety levels to further strengthen confidence in migration defensibility and project speed. This release breaks QUADROtech’s previous speed records.
- Selective Migration – Migrate just what you need utlizing ArchiveShuttle’s powerful filtering engine.
- Automated two-step process either via network or transportable media. Migrate to offline media (to unload WAN) and migrate the “difference” online or use pure on- or offline Migration.Sync’n’Switch.
- Retention category mapping – Map retention categories between sites, for example, merge retention categories.
- Logging and Audit – Full logging and reporting is provided during the export and Import process.
- Correct location of shortcuts – Update shortcuts in Outlook to the correct location of the email archive.