Consolidate your Exchange 2010 Personal Archives into Enterprise Vault archives.
At a glance
Many organisations have moved to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, and used the new Personal Archive features for end-users to archive data. The problem with this is that it’s yet another archive to manage and causes problems like the age-old issue of PST proliferation. Searching across mailboxes, Personal Archives, and Enterprise Vault becomes a pain point for end-users and for eDiscovery experts.
QUADROtechs Archiving Agent for Exchange Personal Archives helps with this. It provides a simple interface to configure policies, provision users and copy or migrate data from Exchange 2010 Personal Archives to Enterprise Vault. The data can be added to a users’ existing Enterprise Vault archive or a new archive can be created.
- Copy or migrate data from Exchange Personal Archive to Enterprise Vault archive
- Able to create multiple policies
- Able to create multiple provisioning groups
- Runs at specific times of the day, to lessen the load on the environment.
- Simple interface which is integrated in to the Enterprise Vault Admin Console
- Collects statistics of number and size of items processed and number of Personal Archives touched.
As a Symantec Partner QUADROtech provides a published Enterprise Vault Extensions solution. The Archiving Agent for Exchange Personal Archives makes use of the APIs in Enterprise Vault 10.0.4 to ensure a seamless experience for the migration and management of Enterprise Vault.